Skip to Content

How to make a request for legal records

We’re here to help.

If you are looking for a safe custody document held by a law practice that no longer exists, we may be able to help you find it. This includes wills, deeds, files, powers of attorney and certificates of title.

We can also help law practices that currently hold these types of documents locate the law practice where they belong.

If you fill out the form below and provide us with the relevant details, we can search our records and help you find the document or provide information we hold on where it’s located. If we can, we will supply you with the name of the law firm that may have the documents.

Our service is free and the form takes about 5-7 minutes to complete. You can’t save the form for later, so please allow enough time to answer all the questions and submit it.

We will review your form and contact you as soon as we can. It typically takes 10-15 business days to process your request.

Please note: We are unable to provide the contact details of witnesses of a will. However, if they are a registered lawyer, you can search for them on our lawyer register.

Safe Custody Document form

* Indicates required field
Last updated on
* Indicates required field
Back to top